Peanut Gallery Media Network
  • Home
  • News
    • Investigations
    • Politics
    • Law
    • Voices
    • World Affairs
  • Business
    • Careers
    • Creators
    • Markets
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
  • Culture
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Music
    • Pageants
    • Travel
    • Wellness
  • Contact Us
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Peanut Gallery Media Network
  • Home
  • News
    • Investigations
    • Politics
    • Law
    • Voices
    • World Affairs
  • Business
    • Careers
    • Creators
    • Markets
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
  • Culture
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Music
    • Pageants
    • Travel
    • Wellness
  • Contact Us
  • Shop
Peanut Gallery Media Network
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Doctors advise Marcos to slow down as Palace limits public events

Sophie by Sophie
January 28, 2026
in News, Politics, Trending
0
Doctors advise Marcos to slow down as Palace limits public events
76
SHARES
1.3k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

President Bongbong Marcos has limited his public engagements after doctors advised him to slow down following a brief hospital observation for stomach discomfort, Malacañang said on Tuesday.

You might also like

Facing NBI cybercrime probe, vlogger Jack Argota admits sharing fake Marcos medical record

Department of Foreign Affairs rebukes Chinese Embassy over “millions of jobs” warning

Gatchalian warns: Alleged licensure exam leak threatens screening of doctors, teachers, engineers

Presidential Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro said the President’s activities were confined to private meetings as he recovered from abdominal pain that led to his admission at St. Luke’s Medical Center in Quezon City. Marcos underwent observation on Wednesday and was later reported to be in good condition.

Castro told reporters that doctors recommended the President take a slower pace, prompting adjustments to his schedule. She said the move to hold private meetings inside the Palace was in line with medical advice and did not indicate a serious health issue. Work, she added, continued despite the scaled-back public calendar.

In a video released by the Presidential Communications Office the following day, Marcos addressed the matter directly. He said the discomfort was caused by diverticulitis, an inflammation in the large intestine that can result in abdominal pain. The President stressed that the condition was not life-threatening and urged critics not to be “too excited” about his health.

Marcos acknowledged public concern as questions emerged over his absence from several scheduled events. He said he remained able to perform his duties while following his doctors’ guidance.

Because of his condition, the President skipped two public engagements last week. These were the awarding ceremony for The Outstanding Young Men 2025 and the inauguration of the Laoag International Airport Passenger Terminal Building. Malacañang did not announce any extended changes to his official calendar.

Palace officials emphasized that the decision to limit appearances was precautionary. No additional medical procedures were disclosed, and no timeline was provided for the full resumption of public events.

Malacañang maintained that government operations continued without disruption, with Marcos staying engaged through internal meetings while prioritizing his recovery under medical advice.

Tags: Bongbong MarcosdoctorsHealthpublic events
Share30Tweet19
Sophie

Sophie

Recommended For You

Facing NBI cybercrime probe, vlogger Jack Argota admits sharing fake Marcos medical record

by PGMN Staff
February 18, 2026
0
Facing NBI cybercrime probe, vlogger Jack Argota admits sharing fake Marcos medical record

Vlogger Jack Argota , more popularly known on social media as “Sir Jack,” admitted that the medical record of President Bongbong Marcos he shared was fake and said...

Read moreDetails

Department of Foreign Affairs rebukes Chinese Embassy over “millions of jobs” warning

by John Russel Laggui
February 18, 2026
0
‘Good luck’: Palace bares Marcos’ reaction to Sara Duterte 2028 presidential bid

The Department of Foreign Affairs, (DFA) on Monday admonished the Chinese Embassy in Manila over what it described as a veiled warning that China could withhold economic cooperation,...

Read moreDetails

Gatchalian warns: Alleged licensure exam leak threatens screening of doctors, teachers, engineers

by Sophie
February 18, 2026
0
‘Good luck’: Palace bares Marcos’ reaction to Sara Duterte 2028 presidential bid

Senator Win Gatchalian has raised serious concern over alleged leaks in Professional Regulation Commission licensure examinations, warning that the credibility of professional qualifications in the country could be...

Read moreDetails

Sara Duterte definitively confirms 2028 presidential candidacy

by Pat Santos
February 18, 2026
0
‘Good luck’: Palace bares Marcos’ reaction to Sara Duterte 2028 presidential bid

Vice President Sara Duterte formally announced her bid for the presidency in the 2028 national elections, declaring she is ready to seek the country’s highest office. In her...

Read moreDetails

OFW remittances hit record $35.6B in 2025, making up 7.3% of GDP, powering PH economy

by Emmanuel Lynx
February 18, 2026
0
‘Good luck’: Palace bares Marcos’ reaction to Sara Duterte 2028 presidential bid

Money sent home by Filipinos abroad reached a historic peak in 2025. Cash remittances climbed to $35.63 billion, the highest level on record, according to the Bangko Sentral...

Read moreDetails

Related News

Facing NBI cybercrime probe, vlogger Jack Argota admits sharing fake Marcos medical record

Facing NBI cybercrime probe, vlogger Jack Argota admits sharing fake Marcos medical record

February 18, 2026
‘Good luck’: Palace bares Marcos’ reaction to Sara Duterte 2028 presidential bid

Department of Foreign Affairs rebukes Chinese Embassy over “millions of jobs” warning

February 18, 2026
‘Good luck’: Palace bares Marcos’ reaction to Sara Duterte 2028 presidential bid

Gatchalian warns: Alleged licensure exam leak threatens screening of doctors, teachers, engineers

February 18, 2026
Peanut Gallery Media Network

We bring you the best Premium WordPress Themes that perfect for news, magazine, personal blog, etc. Check our landing page for details.

© 2025 PGMN - Peanut Gallery Media News

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • Investigations
    • Politics
    • Law
    • Voices
    • World Affairs
  • Business
    • Careers
    • Creators
    • Markets
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
  • Culture
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Music
    • Pageants
    • Travel
    • Wellness
  • Contact Us
  • Shop

© 2025 PGMN - Peanut Gallery Media News

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?