Peanut Gallery Media Network
  • Home
  • News
    • Investigations
    • Politics
    • Law
    • Voices
    • World Affairs
  • Business
    • Careers
    • Creators
    • Markets
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
  • Culture
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Music
    • Pageants
    • Travel
    • Wellness
  • Contact Us
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Peanut Gallery Media Network
  • Home
  • News
    • Investigations
    • Politics
    • Law
    • Voices
    • World Affairs
  • Business
    • Careers
    • Creators
    • Markets
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
  • Culture
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Music
    • Pageants
    • Travel
    • Wellness
  • Contact Us
  • Shop
Peanut Gallery Media Network
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Prince Andrew drops royal titles after Epstein ties resurface

PGMN Staff by PGMN Staff
October 18, 2025
in News, Trending
0
Prince Andrew drops royal titles after Epstein ties resurface
78
SHARES
1.3k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Prince Andrew has renounced his royal titles following renewed public outrage over his links to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Buckingham Palace confirmed on October 17 that the Duke of York will no longer use any royal titles or honors, including Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order and Royal Knight Companion of the Order of the Garter. The move follows the release of excerpts from the posthumous memoir of Virginia Giuffre, the woman who accused Andrew of sexual abuse when she was 17.

You might also like

Bong Suntay files House counterpart to JV Ejercito’s Senate bill protecting drivers from automatic detention

New Tangere poll says 20% of Leni voters may change their minds if endorsed by PBBM

Breaking: Tangere results are out! Sara opens presidential race with Goliath lead over Leni, Tulfo

In his official statement, Andrew said that discussions with King Charles III and the wider royal family led to the decision to “go a step further” in distancing himself from public life. “With His Majesty’s agreement, we feel I must now go a step further. I will therefore no longer use my title or the honours which have been conferred upon me,” the statement read. “As I have said previously, I vigorously deny the accusations against me.”

Giuffre’s memoir, Nobody’s Girl: A Memoir of Surviving Abuse and Fighting for Justice, co-written with Amy Wallace, is set to be published next week—six months after her death by suicide in Australia. The book revisits her experiences with Epstein and his associates, including Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell. She describes Epstein as a “master manipulator” and recounts three alleged encounters with Andrew, including one at Maxwell’s London home.

According to excerpts published by The Guardian, Giuffre said Andrew acted “entitled, as if having sex with me was his birthright.” She recalled Maxwell telling her the next morning, “You did well. The prince had fun.” Epstein then allegedly paid her $15,000 for “servicing the man the tabloids called ‘Randy Andy.’”

Giuffre detailed that she met Andrew in March 2001 when she was 17. The day began with Maxwell waking her and saying, “It’s going to be a special day. Just like Cinderella, I was going to meet a handsome prince.” When Andrew arrived, she claimed he guessed her age correctly and remarked, “My daughters are just a little younger than you.”

Andrew has repeatedly denied the allegations and maintains that he never met Giuffre. The two reached an out-of-court settlement in 2022. However, the release of Giuffre’s memoir and her subsequent death have reignited public scrutiny and intensified pressure on the royal family to take visible action.

The scandal has long haunted Andrew, whose disastrous 2019 BBC interview only deepened public skepticism. His attempt to refute Giuffre’s claims—famously insisting he could not sweat—was widely mocked and led to his withdrawal from official duties. Now, by relinquishing his titles, Andrew appears to be closing the final chapter of his royal career under the shadow of Epstein’s crimes.

Tags: Epstein scandalPrince Andrewroyal titlesVirginia Giuffre
Share31Tweet20
PGMN Staff

PGMN Staff

Peanut Gallery Media Network is the fastest-growing digital media platform in the Philippines — built by creators, powered by real voices, and driven to disrupt. From politics to pop culture, we cover the stories that actually matter, with the tone and energy today’s audience deserves.

Recommended For You

Bong Suntay files House counterpart to JV Ejercito’s Senate bill protecting drivers from automatic detention

by Pat Santos
February 21, 2026
0
Bong Suntay files House counterpart to JV Ejercito’s Senate bill protecting drivers from automatic detention

Rep. Bong Suntay has announced that he will file a House counterpart to Senate Bill No. 338, meaning he intends to introduce a matching version of the Senate...

Read moreDetails

New Tangere poll says 20% of Leni voters may change their minds if endorsed by PBBM

by Vea Ysabel Carreon
February 21, 2026
0
New Tangere poll says 20% of Leni voters may change their minds if endorsed by PBBM

Tangere’s latest 2028 presidential survey, conducted after Sara Duterte’s announcement, presents a scenario showing that 20% of Leni Robredo’s supporters would reconsider their vote if she accepts an...

Read moreDetails

Breaking: Tangere results are out! Sara opens presidential race with Goliath lead over Leni, Tulfo

by Vea Ysabel Carreon
February 21, 2026
0
Breaking: Tangere results are out! Sara opens presidential race with Goliath lead over Leni, Tulfo

Vice President Sara Duterte secured 43% voter preference in the latest Tangere survey conducted February 19–20, 2026, following her February 18 announcement to seek the presidency. The survey...

Read moreDetails

Former Prince Andrew Arrested on His 66th Birthday in Epstein-Linked Probe

by JP
February 20, 2026
0
Former Prince Andrew Arrested on His 66th Birthday in Epstein-Linked Probe

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, formerly known as Prince Andrew, was arrested by Thames Valley Police on suspicion of misconduct in public office, marking one of the most serious legal developments...

Read moreDetails

Marcos Reinforces Anti-Money Laundering Defenses Before 2027 Watchdog Review

by PGMN Staff
February 20, 2026
0
Marcos Reinforces Anti-Money Laundering Defenses Before 2027 Watchdog Review

President Bongbong Marcos has ordered all relevant government agencies to take part in drafting the National Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism and Proliferation Financing Strategy 2026 to 2030, signaling...

Read moreDetails

Related News

Bong Suntay files House counterpart to JV Ejercito’s Senate bill protecting drivers from automatic detention

Bong Suntay files House counterpart to JV Ejercito’s Senate bill protecting drivers from automatic detention

February 21, 2026
New Tangere poll says 20% of Leni voters may change their minds if endorsed by PBBM

New Tangere poll says 20% of Leni voters may change their minds if endorsed by PBBM

February 21, 2026
Breaking: Tangere results are out! Sara opens presidential race with Goliath lead over Leni, Tulfo

Breaking: Tangere results are out! Sara opens presidential race with Goliath lead over Leni, Tulfo

February 21, 2026
Peanut Gallery Media Network

We bring you the best Premium WordPress Themes that perfect for news, magazine, personal blog, etc. Check our landing page for details.

© 2025 PGMN - Peanut Gallery Media News

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • Investigations
    • Politics
    • Law
    • Voices
    • World Affairs
  • Business
    • Careers
    • Creators
    • Markets
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
  • Culture
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Music
    • Pageants
    • Travel
    • Wellness
  • Contact Us
  • Shop

© 2025 PGMN - Peanut Gallery Media News

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?