Peanut Gallery Media Network
  • Home
  • News
    • Investigations
    • Politics
    • Law
    • Voices
    • World Affairs
  • Business
    • Careers
    • Creators
    • Markets
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
  • Culture
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Music
    • Pageants
    • Travel
    • Wellness
  • Contact Us
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Peanut Gallery Media Network
  • Home
  • News
    • Investigations
    • Politics
    • Law
    • Voices
    • World Affairs
  • Business
    • Careers
    • Creators
    • Markets
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
  • Culture
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Music
    • Pageants
    • Travel
    • Wellness
  • Contact Us
  • Shop
Peanut Gallery Media Network
No Result
View All Result

Palace says flood control probe will continue after ICI completes review and shuts down

PGMN Staff by PGMN Staff
March 16, 2026
in News, Politics, Trending
0
Palace says flood control probe will continue after ICI completes review and shuts down
77
SHARES
1.3k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Malacañang Palace said the government will continue examining controversial flood control projects even after the closure of the Inter-Agency Committee on Infrastructure that had earlier reviewed the issue.

You might also like

This Chinese movie with a $2000 budget is so ugly it became a $4 million blockbuster

From Meta to medieval manor: Mark Zuckerberg buys 200-year-old Irish castle worth ₱1.8 billion

Leni, Chel only pink names in magic 12 of most recent Tangere 2028 Senate poll

Presidential Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro clarified that the investigation remains active and will proceed through other government agencies responsible for infrastructure oversight.

“The investigation will continue,” Castro said.

The Inter-Agency Committee on Infrastructure had been tasked to review concerns raised about several flood control projects funded by public money. The committee was created to examine the projects after questions emerged about how some flood control works were implemented and monitored.

According to the Palace, the committee has already completed its work, which led to its closure.

Castro said the end of the committee’s work does not stop the government from continuing its examination of the projects.

“The closure of the ICI does not mean that the investigation will stop,” Castro said.

Government agencies responsible for infrastructure oversight will continue reviewing the projects and assessing how the flood control works were carried out. Authorities are examining project records and implementation details as part of the continuing review.

Flood control systems are critical public infrastructure in the Philippines. Many communities depend on them to reduce flooding that can damage homes, roads, farms, and local businesses during strong rains.

Malacañang said the continuing review reflects the government’s effort to maintain oversight of major infrastructure projects funded by taxpayers.

“The government remains committed to investigating the flood control projects,” Castro said.

Officials said the ongoing review aims to determine what happened in the questioned projects as authorities continue examining the records and implementation of the flood control works.

Tags: flood controlICIinfrastructureInvestigationpalace
Share31Tweet19
PGMN Staff

PGMN Staff

Peanut Gallery Media Network is the fastest-growing digital media platform in the Philippines — built by creators, powered by real voices, and driven to disrupt. From politics to pop culture, we cover the stories that actually matter, with the tone and energy today’s audience deserves.

Recommended For You

This Chinese movie with a $2000 budget is so ugly it became a $4 million blockbuster

by PGMN Writer
August 22, 2026
0
This Chinese movie with a $2000 budget is so ugly it became a $4 million blockbuster

A low-budget Chinese animated film that was initially ignored in theaters has become a box-office surprise after its deliberately rough and “ugly” visuals went viral, turning a project...

Read moreDetails

From Meta to medieval manor: Mark Zuckerberg buys 200-year-old Irish castle worth ₱1.8 billion

by PGMN Writer
August 22, 2026
0
From Meta to medieval manor: Mark Zuckerberg buys 200-year-old Irish castle worth ₱1.8 billion

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg has purchased Strancally Castle, a 19th-century Gothic-style estate in southeast Ireland, adding a historic landmark overlooking the River Blackwater to his growing real estate...

Read moreDetails

Leni, Chel only pink names in magic 12 of most recent Tangere 2028 Senate poll

by Jafa
August 22, 2026
0
Leni, Chel only pink names in magic 12 of most recent Tangere 2028 Senate poll

Naga City Mayor Leni Robredo and Rep. Chel Diokno emerged as the only figures associated with the pink-yellow political bloc to enter the Magic 12 of Tangere’s most...

Read moreDetails

Duterte brothers Baste and Pulong maintain Senate survey superiority in recent 2028 Tangere poll

by PGMN Writer
August 22, 2026
0
Duterte brothers Baste and Pulong maintain Senate survey superiority in recent 2028 Tangere poll

Davao City Mayor Sebastian "Baste" Duterte and Davao City Rep. Paolo “Pulong” Duterte remain among the strongest prospective candidates for the 2028 Senate race, with both brothers landing...

Read moreDetails

Same four names dominate new Tangere 2028 Senate poll: Vico, Baste, Raffy, Robin

by PGMN Writer
August 22, 2026
0
Same four names dominate new Tangere 2028 Senate poll: Vico, Baste, Raffy, Robin

Pasig City Mayor Vico Sotto, Davao City Mayor Sebastian "Baste" Duterte, Raffy Tulfo and Sen. Robin Padilla held the top four spots in Tangere’s latest 2028 senatorial preference...

Read moreDetails

Follow PGMN

Popular Stories

  • After Terrorizing Boracay, Vitaly is in Manila Harassing People Around BGC

    After Terrorizing Boracay, Vitaly is in Manila Harassing People Around BGC

    320 shares
    Share 128 Tweet 80
  • Baste Duterte goes after Marcos cabinet over Rodrigo Duterte’s ICC arrest

    312 shares
    Share 125 Tweet 78
  • The Song of a Fallen Alliance: What Digong’s ‘MacArthur Park’ Message to VP Sara Means

    253 shares
    Share 101 Tweet 63
  • ROMUALDEZ SEEN HAVING MERIENDA IN BGC

    249 shares
    Share 100 Tweet 62
  • “Resign ka na!” scorned gay netizen Robby Tarroza threatens to expose the private parts of Senator Estrada’s life

    188 shares
    Share 75 Tweet 47
  • Trending
  • Comments
  • Latest
After Terrorizing Boracay, Vitaly is in Manila Harassing People Around BGC

After Terrorizing Boracay, Vitaly is in Manila Harassing People Around BGC

April 3, 2025
Baste Duterte goes after Marcos cabinet over Rodrigo Duterte’s ICC arrest

Baste Duterte goes after Marcos cabinet over Rodrigo Duterte’s ICC arrest

September 15, 2025
The Song of a Fallen Alliance: What Digong’s ‘MacArthur Park’ Message to VP Sara Means

The Song of a Fallen Alliance: What Digong’s ‘MacArthur Park’ Message to VP Sara Means

February 7, 2025
US, Iran Move Toward War-Ending Deal; Hormuz Reopening Could Ease Global Fuel Pressure

ROMUALDEZ SEEN HAVING MERIENDA IN BGC

June 15, 2026
Democratic Party Shuffle Only Enrages US Citizens

Democratic Party Shuffle Only Enrages US Citizens

3
Sandiganbayan marcos

Sandiganbayan Drops Civil Case Against Marcos Estate

0
Olivia Rodrigo Philippines

Olivia Rodrigo Pledges Net Profits from Philippines Concert to Charity

0
2024 Philippine Airlines

2024 Philippine Airlines Direct Flights: Every City You Can Travel To

0
This Chinese movie with a $2000 budget is so ugly it became a $4 million blockbuster

This Chinese movie with a $2000 budget is so ugly it became a $4 million blockbuster

August 22, 2026
From Meta to medieval manor: Mark Zuckerberg buys 200-year-old Irish castle worth ₱1.8 billion

From Meta to medieval manor: Mark Zuckerberg buys 200-year-old Irish castle worth ₱1.8 billion

August 22, 2026
Leni, Chel only pink names in magic 12 of most recent Tangere 2028 Senate poll

Leni, Chel only pink names in magic 12 of most recent Tangere 2028 Senate poll

August 22, 2026
Duterte brothers Baste and Pulong maintain Senate survey superiority in recent 2028 Tangere poll

Duterte brothers Baste and Pulong maintain Senate survey superiority in recent 2028 Tangere poll

August 22, 2026
Peanut Gallery Media Network

PGMN

© 2026 PGMN - Peanut Gallery Media Network. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • Investigations
    • Politics
    • Law
    • Voices
    • World Affairs
  • Business
    • Careers
    • Creators
    • Markets
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
  • Culture
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Music
    • Pageants
    • Travel
    • Wellness
  • Contact Us
  • Shop

© 2026 PGMN - Peanut Gallery Media Network. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?